Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lots and lots of pictures


We've just been getting back into the swing of things after the business of December. Our Bible Study has started back up, we've been to the zoo a few times, nothing major. After the Christmas post, I realized there were no pics of the boys together in their cute little outfits. So before I took the tree down, Tom and I wrangled them into their outfits and attempted to get a pic of them both smiling, while looking at the camera, while sitting next to each. I don't know why I was so ambitious that morning but I was SWEATING when it was all said and done. This one wasn't bad.
 Tom was behind me trying to get them to smile and look. He must have stepped up his game, because look at them here.

 I should have turned around and gotten a pic of whatever he was doing, since it was obviously so funny.


There were LOTS of this kind of thing. One of them is always trying to escape. But how cute are they in their little sweater vests? If I weren't so cheap and didn't insist on making Walker wear all of Harris' clothes, I would dress them in matching clothes every single day. When they match, Harris says, "Walker looks just like me do!" Cute cute cute.



Here are some pics of the zoo trips lately. Yes, this is in January. No, they didn't need coats.




If you look just past Harris (in the black) there's a monkey at the window. He kept coming down and running back in forth in the window, playing with the boys. They didn't seem to get how neat that was. They played with him for awhile, then just kind of wandered off.



 
Walker running towards me with his arms outstretched is pretty much his default pose. There's a high pitched whimpering that accompanies this move. 

Harris is in a full sized bed now. Poor thing, I think we kept him in a toddler bed too long. He falls asleep much faster and sleeps a little longer. I think he'd outgrown his little mattress awhile back. That means I have a bedroom to re-do. Woo hoo!! I was trying to sell his bedding and was taking pics of it. He kept asking me to take picture of his foot. So for every bedding picture I have, there's two of a little chubby toddler foot.

Incidentally, no one has contacted me about the bedding. Apparently baseball toile with red corduroy is not what most people want for their little boy's nursery. They just don't know high fashion like I do. Clearly.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? I Cor 1:20

2 comments: