Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catching up.

I was clicking through pics and realized I hadn't put first day of school or Walker's bday up yet. Confession: I don't have first day of school pics. I was rounding everyone up and hustling out the door and forgot. But I have 2nd or 3rd day pics. Close enough.
Harris is in Pre-k.....real live pre-k. As in the year immediately before kindergarten. <sob>. He's going two mornings a week and I actually think he could do 3. He is ready for some more action than what we've got going on around here. But two it is, so that's fine. He loves it and asks every day if it's a school (skull) day.

Carey, are you reading this?? Love that sign!! It has saved many a naptime.

I was unsure about Harris' school this year because it's new to him. I asked him before we switched him if he minded going someplace new and was specific that his old friends wouldn't be there. He didn't care and was excited about new territory. After a few days at the new place I asked him if he was happy. He looked at me and said. "I'm always happy, mommy." Sweet boy. I could just eat him up.

We had a little family party for Walker's bday. This was his reaction to us singing to him.


We sang to him at my mom's house and it was the same response. I think he liked it but just wasn't sure what to do with all the attention.


I had a challenge finding some cake mix that didn't have red dye. As I'm typing this I realize I could have just made something from scratch. That didn't occur to me until just now. Maybe next year, because the cupcakes I made were pretty gross. That didn't get Walker down, though.


This is the face he makes every time I say, "look at me."


He does it every single time. Except the time I asked him to look at me just so my friends could see his weird face. Then he looked totally normal, with just a hint of a smirk. I think he knew what was up.

Hayes is fine. He thinks he's five.


He just watches his brothers, DYING to get in the mix of what they're doing. I am so, so glad he can't move. Both the other two were crawling at this point and Hayes is nowhere close, HALLELUJAH.

This is what he does when he realizes food is on its way.

He kicks his legs so much they're just a blur. This one can eat!

If you want a great workout song that's also a worship song, this one is soooo good.



That's it! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Phil 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment